KJK Accounting is ready to take on the role of your Finance Department. As a Chartered Accountant with over 20 years Financial Controller and accounting experience in Industry and a Big 4 Practice training background, I will deal with you on a one to one basis and free up the time you spend on administration and provide you with timely, meaningful reports in a clear format and the one to one support you need to drive your business forward and to make business decisions with confidence.
Outsourced Accounting Services include
- Management Accounting
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Business Plans
- Accounting Systems Support
- Finance Department Cover & Training
For a fixed-price, KJK Accounting can prepare and produce your management accounts on either a monthly, quarterly or other periodic basis depending on your business needs.
- A set of management accounts typically includes a Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet along with a Management and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) report.
- Unlike statutory accounts, there is no legal requirement to produce produce Management Accounts, however their importance shouldn’t be underestimated.
- Management Accounts will provide you with information showing where your business is standing and will reveal all areas which can be improved.
- Management Accounts can also assist in decision making, improved cash flow, reduced year end accountancy and auditing costs.
- The benefits to you of outsourcing the Management Accounting function include the reduction in administration costs, reassignment of staff to concentrate on your core business activity and the assurance that your accounting records are accurate and up to date.
Budgeting, Forecasting & Business Plans
KJK Accounting can assist you in preparing / updating your annual budget, rolling forecasts, cash flow or other financial projections or business plans.
Accounting Systems Support
KJK Accounting can help you to get more out of your existing accounting system. Accounting systems are not just for recording historical financial data for statutory reporting compliance, they should also serve as a reliable source of key management information to assist you in making day to day business decisions.
With over 20 years of experience working with many accounting packages including Sage, Herbst, SAP and IFS, I can help you to get more out of your existing accounting system or assist you in either migrating your system or set up a new system from scratch.
Finance Department Cover & Training
Should you need additional cover in your Finance department at certain times of the year (perhaps for annual leave, at the year-end or at other peak times), KJK accounting can help in ensuring that your Finance department runs smoothly during these periods.
KJK accounting also offers accountancy training services to help improve efficiencies and transform your finance department. Accountancy training in a simple easy to understand manner is also available for employees with little or no background in accounting.